keskiviikko 25. tammikuuta 2017

Returning to mecha - preparing for RB

I haven't drawn too much for almost two years now, which is the duration between this update and the last one. I'm planning on putting my Remember Babylon comic into motion in the near future, so I decided that now is the time to see if I still got what it takes to draw sci-fi stuff.

When I was in high school me and my friends started watching Gundam, the extremely popular Japanese sci-fi franchise. Eventually we even started to design of our own robots based on that series and other mecha series such as Full Metal Panic! and Code Geass. Even though those years are quite far behind, I'm still a fan of giant robots and so, I decided to tread familiar paths for practicing a style suitable for Remember Babylon's post-apocalyptic story.

So, here's my 2017 Gundam-style mecha I came up with during the last few days.



Here are also some old designs from 2007-2008. (Damn, it's been a long time)



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti